Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New kicks {fancy pants}


This week some of the ladies at Fancy Pants are hopping along with Clearsnap. Today I am sharing the layout I made with the Fancy Pants True Friend collection and some goodies I had the opportunity to try out from Clearsnap.

The picture of my son's new sneakers from the first day of school reminded me of the Crackle Background Jumbo Design Wheel from Clearsnap. It gave a continuity to the asphalt in the driveway from the picture.


I used ColorBox Cat's Eye Queue Popcorn Ink to ink the Design Wheel. The ink covered the black paper from Fancy Pants really well and didn't smear off of the wheel. I was thrilled with the result.

I also used Color Box Spritzers Dye Ink Spray in Seattle Sky for the little drops of mist on the background. I loved how this mist dried with fuzzy edges and the droplets weren't perfect circles. The colors is gorgeous, too — a mix between silver and a gray-blue.


I added in True Friend sequins to give some more dimension to the misting. They coordinated perfectly with both the colors from Clearsnap and the colors in the True Friend collection.

Thanks for stopping by here today to see my layout. Make sure to check out the Fancy Pants blog all week long as we partner up with Clearsnap.

No comments: