Monday, June 30, 2014

Star spangled celebration {bella blvd}


This week on Bella Blvd we are celebrating by sharing patriotic projects.


This first card I made is an explosion card. There is no bottom, so it isn't a box, but it folds to the left or right flat to fit into a larger envelope. The 4th of July is one of the best holidays to give an explosion card — it's like fireworks for paper!



SUPPLIES: Bella Blvd All American: (Pattern paper: United We Stand, Seeing Stars). Bella Blvd Lucky Starz: (Pattern paper: McIntosh Starz). Silhouette Online Store: July 4th box card by Snapdragon Snippets.



I love navy! Navy is possibly the best color, and when paired with red and white, it just makes me smile. This blue star paper is one of my favorites ever made from Bella Blvd, so I was very happy to use it for the base of this card. The center decoration is from a few different Silhouette
cuts on stacked together for a patriotic sentiment.


SUPPLIES: Bella Blvd All American: (Pattern paper: United We Stand, Seeing Stars). Bella Blvd Classic Calendars: (Pattern paper: Borders 2)

Thanks for stopping by here today to see my cards. Happy 4th of July to my American friends celebrating later on this week!

1 comment: