Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What's New Wed {bella blvd}


Well, hello! Today I am sharing some cards using Snapshots and Daily Chevies from Bella Blvd. We are all waiting anxiously for the four new collections to land on our doorsteps, but I'm still excited about working with these collections. 

Since I make cards instead of layouts for Bella Blvd, I work in such a tiny space for each project. All of this wonderful product to use before Max and Molly end up on my radar! 


I have to admit that I might hang on to this cute hello camera card for a bit. It looks quite cute and welcoming when I walk into my craft room. 

SUPPLIES: Snapshots (Pattern paper: Borders, Pajama Day; Captions stickers), Sophisticates (Black-White High Five Alphabets), Daily Chevies (Pattern paper: Chevy Pickle Juice Backside)


This card makes the most of the B sides from Daily Chevies — such a bright and fun collection on all sides of the papers. This card has a little bit of a Valentine's Day feel without being a traditional valentine. Really uplifting…right?!


SUPPLIES: Daily Chevies (Pattern paper: Chevy Peep Backside, Chevy Carrot Backside), Snapshots (Paper pieces, Captions stickers), Designer tape: Yellow Chevron

Thanks for stopping to see my cards today! Stop by the Bella blog to see what the others on the team shared today.

3 comments:

Dictionary said...

So much cuteness. Both cards are fabulous, reall am smittien with the second one.

Gina Bates said...

I wouldn't get rid of that card for a while either. Too cute!

Jingle said...

These are SO CUTE! I love them!